For more leasing information on our kisok opportunities, call 405-787-3700.
BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Multiple award recipient of Chain Leader magazine's "Best Places to Work" in the restaurant industry
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
Servers, Service Assistants, Line Cooks, Prep Cooks, Dishwashers,
Hosts, Bartenders, Take Out, Delivery Driver
Please apply online by visiting: WorkAtBJs.com
Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Our restaurants are a high energy, fun and family-friendly dining environment for everyone to enjoy.
Our extensive menu includes BJ's signature deep dish pizza, salads, steaks, ribs, generous pasta dishes, and our famous Pizookie® dessert. And of course, everything tastes better with BJ's own handcrafted beer!
BJ's team members enjoy great pay and benefits, vacation and team member discounts and a place where you work with friends, connect with guests and feel great! Team members can also find a long lasting career with BJ's -- 20% of our managers are team member promotions.
This is the complete package -- everything you want a job or career to be!
BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The true spirit of Aeropostale is in the people who work hard each and every day to help achieve success for the brand and for each other. Aeropostale employees are smart, creative, energetic, talented, and diverse individuals who embrace the core vision, mission, and values of the company. Aeropostale has become one of the fastest growing and most recognized young men's and women's, specialty retailers. We have grown to over 900 stores nationwide, and still counting. Aeropostale prides itself on carrying a focused selection of trend setting, high quality, graphic tees, denim, bottoms, dorm gear and accessories, all at an affordable price.
Position: Sales Lead
More information - Apply now
BON WORTH NOW HIRING FOR A PART TIME POSITION
VALID DRIVERS LICENSE AND RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION REQUIRED
APPLICATIONS AVAILABLE AT THE OUTLET SHOPPES AT OKLAHOMA CITY STORE LOCATION
Full Time Management
Part-Time Sales Positions Available
Now Hiring at G.H. Bass & Co.
50% off Dress Code Items / 40% off Discount on All Items.
Fun and Exciting Work
G.H. Bass & Co. 629
Oklahoma City, OK
Please Apply In store at this location.
As an established leader in the fashion lifestyle
accessories industry, Coach offers excellent career growth opportunities,
competitive salaries and a dynamic work environment. We are currently seeking
Assistant Managers to work at our Coach Factory store in Oklahoma City, OK.
These positions require dynamic, customer service driven
individuals with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the
ability to exceed sales goals. Flexibility for evening and weekend work is
essential. Management candidates require 2-3 years of previous management
experience in an upscale retail specialty store environment.
Coach is an attractive prospect for those seeking a
rewarding, challenging seasonal role in a well-respected, world-class company.
In addition to our fast-paced service and selling environment, we offer a
monthly bonus opportunity and generous discounts and incentives.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to
405.787.8684 Attn: Amanda, or come by at 7634 W. Reno Ave Suite 670 and fill
out an application, phone 405.787.8662
Seasonal Sale Associate
As an established leader in the fashion lifestyle accessories
industry, Coach offers excellent career growth opportunities,
competitive salaries, and a dynamic work environment.
These positions require dynamic,
customer-service driven individuals with excellent communication and
interpersonal skills, and the ability to exceed sales goals. Flexibility
for evening and weekend work is essential. Management candidates
require 2-3 years of previous management experience in an upscale retail
specialty store environment.
Coach is an attractive prospect for
those seeking a rewarding, challenging seasonal role in a
well-respected, world-class company. In addition to our fast-paced
service and selling environment, we offer a monthly bonus opportunity
and generous discounts and incentives.
Please send your resume to
[email@example.com] or fax to [(405)789-0346]
Attn: Angie, or
come by at 7646 W Reno Ave, suite I-970 and fill out an application,
2 Assistant Manager positions open:
· BA in Business Administration, or related field.
· 2-3 years of high volume store management experience.
· Retail Operations knowledge including: sales, customer service, merchandising, inventory control, store budget preparation and loss prevention.
· Strong Computer skills: POS Systems and Microsoft Office.
· Staff Development Experience: Knowledge in staffing, coaching, counseling, training and development.
Job Description: Support Store Manager in the implementation of strategic initiatives and achievement of goals and objectives with a primary focus on 1 to 2 of the core accountabilities of Revenue Generation, Establishing Extraordinary Brand Selling & Service Culture, Operational Excellence, Product & Visual Merchandising and Management of Human Resources/Creating Team Success..
2 Sales Associate Positions with preferable Daytime availablitiy and weekends:
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred
• Contribute to positive employee relations through effective communication, teamwork and partnership with co-worker and the management team.
• Able to perform basic math functions, including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
• Able to effectively communicate in verbal and written English
• Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, climb a ladder and stand for extended periods of time
• Able to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Able to work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment and provide excellent customer service
• Basic computer skills preferred
Job Description: Supports the Store Management team, in the achievement of the store's goals, by providing a positive shopping experience to our customers, through the effective execution of the selling and service culture of Cole Haan.
Part-Time Sales Associate
Must be available to work days during the week!
Apply in store.
Part-time employment at Columbia Sports
Getting Here Is Half The Fun
The other half is discovering you belong here. Columbia Sportswear is on a mission to make the trip from your front door to your job the easiest trek you ever take. We're a far cry from your average company, and we're determined to hire people who share our sense of adventure and our spirit for innovation, quality and -- best of all -- fun. If you're already reaching for your resume, you might just have what were looking for, so go the extra step and apply for a career with us. Discover how easy it is to get from your home to your work and beyond.
General Position Summary:
Drive sales of Columbia Sportswear product through providing exceptional customer service and creating a positive customer experience.
Utilize sales skills and techniques as well as exceptional customer service to drive store sales. Customers may need assistance both in person and on the phone.
Provide information to customers on current product features and benefits. Requires maintaining current and accurate knowledge of product features, benefits and availability.
Greet and engage customers in the store.
Perform all required cash register transactions such as sales and exchanges expeditiously and with a high level of accuracy, while staying within company guidelines.
Support and contribute to the product flow process in the store by receiving shipments and distributing to sales floor as directed.
Maintain cleanliness and safety standards in the store by organizing and cleaning as needed.
Ensure all visual standards are followed. This includes maintaining merchandising guidelines, restocking daily or as needed and ensuring complete size runs are represented.
Maintain a high professional standard in individual behavior, courtesy and respect.
Demonstrate the ability to work in and contribute to a positive team environment.
Assist in other store functions as needed.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or GED preferred.
Retail experience and/or experience working in a customer service environment is preferred.
APPLY NOW AT
Location: Retail - Oklahoma City, OK - Outlet Store
We offer a generous employee discount, sales incentives, fun working environment, tuition assistance and more!
Now Hiring For Sales Associates
To apply, visit www.qhire.net/brown
francesca’s® NEW STORE OPENING MARCH 2014!
Full Time Assistant Manager
Part-time Key Holders
Part-time Boutique Associates
francesca's® is one of the fastest growing specialty retailers in the United States. Our retail locations are designed and merchandised to feel like independently owned, upscale boutiques and provide our customers with an inviting, intimate and differentiated shopping experience. We believe we offer compelling value with a diverse and uniquely balanced mix of high-quality, trend-right apparel, jewelry, accessories and gifts at attractive prices.
francesca's® provides a unique shopping experience with each visit. When shoppers visit francesca's® they will find that each boutique is a treasure chest overflowing with gifts, apparel, home accessories and jewelry that reflects the most fashionable styles and desired items from all over the world.
Apply online at www.francescas.com or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guess Sales Associate and Manager Candidates
- Greets customers immediately upon entering the store with a smile and sincere non-business like greeting
- Creates a positive first impression for the customer through an energetic attitude and adhering to dress code
- Creates a sparkling clean and organized environment by maintaining store standards and cleanliness
- Provides customers with current relevant information about the product
- Provides quality service in the fitting rooms, follows up with customers in a timely manner and maintains cash wrap cleanliness
- Provides efficient service at the cash wrap, offers Gift Cards, maintains cash wrap cleanliness and captures customer information in the database
- Sincerely thanks all customers for shopping at GUESS as they exit the store
Cooperation & Dependability
- Satisfactorily completes all duties as assigned by management
- Is punctual and adheres to designated work schedule
- Is flexible and works well with peers and management to accomplish duties
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency to maintain visual standards within their assigned zone
- Follows GUESS Policies and Procedures 100%
- Performs housekeeping duties as required
- Participates in and attends all store meetings and other related functions
- Represents a positive attitude toward the merchandise and the company
- Participates in all inventories
- Assumes and completes other duties as assigned by store management
- Some heavy lifting in excess of 30 pounds
- Scheduled shifts may require standing for a minimum of eight hours
Please apply at The Outlet Shoppes Location
Part-Time Sales Consultant, Key Carrier
Under the direction of the store manager, work in a branded business that generate superior retail returns and provides America's best brands in intimate apparel. Duties include sales, displays, merchandising, housekeeping and stocking.
Contact Holly at (405) 782-0298 to apply.
Part-Time Sales Associates and Holiday Positions Available!
We’re hiring for the holiday season! Apply in-store for a chance to be a part of our team + check out our site for a complete list of open positions: http://bit.ly/1cpbrqw
First Assistant Store Manager:
This position is responsible for assisting the Store Manager with staff development, effective sales execution, operations, merchandising and selling expense within the store. Possessing extensive product knowledge, the successful Assistant Store Manager has excellent communication skills as well as a passion for fashion and team work. This posistion leads and inspires all store associates to achieve or exceed persoal and store goals, while committed to consistently excellent guest service and full compliance with all Company policies and procedures. This position typically aspires to a Store Manager position and develops accordingly.
Senior Sales Associate:
This position is responsible to be the leader in superior sales execution, providing an outstanding shopping experience for out guests through product knowledge, trend awareness and exceptional guest care. This enthusiastic and professional sales associate also provides delegated management support and is depended upon to both open and close the store as needed, with all deposit and opening/closing procedures followed strictly and consistently.
Part Time and Seasonal Sales Associates
Must be available during mall hours and weekends.
Jewelry experience not required
Sales experience a must
Part-Time Seasonal Associate
Lucky Brand is a premium DENIM LIFESTYLE BRAND that infuses California heritage with innovative design.
Lucky Brand is an ICON OF INDIVIDUALITY in the retail
An ECLECTIC offering, BOUTIQUE experience and BOHEMIAN sensibility encourage consumers to explore, express and evolve through personal style.
Lucky Brand is an equal opportunity employer and will make selection decisions without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Must have weekend and holiday availability.
Please apply at the Outlet Shoppes Location and ask for the supervisor on duty.
Part-time Sales Associate
Black Friday Temp Associates
IT’S OKAY TO BE CLOTHES MINDED
Kenneth Cole Productions has been a fashion industry leader for over 30 years, and our success is due to our greatest asset – Our Associates.
We are looking for fashion forward individuals who wish to offer a full retail experience to our amazing Oklahoma clientele.
Candidates should possess the following:
Self-motivated individuals who work well under pressure
Knowledge of Apparel and Fashion trends is required
Must be able to work in a team environment
Must be able to work with, and accurately handle money (POS experience preferred)
Must be able to lift up to 40lbs
Standing, walking, squatting the majority of the work shift
Open availability required for weekend shifts (will work with weekday school schedules)
Strict dress code enforced
Must be over the age of 18
If you are interested in applying, or know someone who may be a great fit for our team, please stop by the store (Suite I-960) to pick up an application.
You can also email your resume to email@example.com
Part-Time Key Holders
Part-Time Sales Associates
Application available at store
Between the hours of 10:00 a.m. – 9:00p.m.
Please speak with the manager or assistant manager.
PT - Sales Associates
Apply on-line at www.maurices.com click or careers and search jobs or stop by the store and apply in person.
Weekends and holidays required. All shifts available.
Now Hiring For Sales Associates
To apply, visit www.qhire.net/brown
Now Hiring Sales Associates
Come Join the Osh Kosh B'Gosh Team!
No phone calls please. Come dressed to impress.
Part Time Key Holder/Management Position
Part-Time Seasonal Employee
Perfumania is the nation's most prominent discount fragrance retailer specializing in the sale of genuine designer fragrances, bath and body, cosmetics and skin products and related gifts and accessories for men, women, and children.
Our fragrance consultants are trained to provide customers with personalized service and expert advice about today's most popular fragrances, as well as the classics and hard-to-find-fragrances.
Must be 21 or close to turning 21
Prior Retail experience
Willingness to learn about fragrances and beauty products
Neat and professional demeanor
Positive, friendly, and upbeat
Loves helping people
Excellent math skills
*Prior money handling experience
*Prior key holder or management experience
*Not required but preferred
Pay is $8-$9 per hour DOE plus commission and spiffs.
Email resumes to Str00672@Perfumania.com or you can stop by the store.
Ralph Lauren is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrance. For more than forty-four years, Ralph Lauren’s reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
As our company grows and evolves, we remain dedicated to maintaining a dynamic and inclusive work environment. We value the individual talent that comprises this company and are committed to equal opportunities for each employee’s advancement. Our company believes in and supports policies and practices that prohibit discrimination against any person because of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We believe wholeheartedly that people hold the key to achieving our business objectives our business and our overall success. People constitute our most important asset. We offer many exciting career opportunities and are always searching for the most talented people to join our team.
Candidates are encouraged to apply on-line at:
KEYWORDS: Oklahoma City - Polo Ralph Lauren
Visit the store in the shopping center.
The sales rep is responsible for providing excellent customer service and selling all of the products available at the store . This position reports to the Store Manager. We are looking for strong Bi-Lingual sales representatives who have a strong desire to succeed and make sales.
High school diploma or equivalent required
Strong sales skills and the ability to ensure satisfaction on a daily basis while maintaining operations.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Self-motivated, prioritizes tasks, and works independently with minimal supervision
Professional appearance with the ability to work the hours required in a retail environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Selling products and services to new and existing customers
Adhering to all sales processes and procedures as established by RB Wireless
Executing promotions and meeting or exceeding established sales goals as set by RB Wireless
Handling customer service issues
Monitoring merchandise to maintain optimum inventory levels
Maintaining standards of appearance and cleanliness of fixtures, counters, computer areas
Providing data as requested by your supervisor and completing daily and weekly reports as required
supporting sales and cross promotions
Adherence to all Company policies and procedures
Must be able to work independently
Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by the Store Manager or District Manager
Only those with a strong desire to succeed need apply. The top candidates for this exciting and rewarding sales position will have the following:
High school degree or equivalent
Self Motivating Positive Attitude
Basic computer skills (Windows and Microsoft Office)
2 years prior sales experience(Wireless Preferred)
Prospecting to increase sales
Email Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Part-Time Sales Associate
Reebok has a fun, energetic culture driven by the value we place on people, our greatest asset. We embrace diversity in its fullest sense. We act with integrity and operate through confident empowered teams. With courageous leadership, we stay focused on what is most important to our consumers.
Come and be part of our dynamic retail team!
Maintain a superior level of customer service and gain understanding and maintain awareness of store’s financial performance.
Go to www.Qhire.net/Reebok
Click on “Click Here to Begin”
Enter your zip code, select the distance to search, and click “Go”
Choose “Oklahoma City” and click “Next”
Choose “sales associates” and click “Proceed to Registration”
Follow the directions from there.
• Store Director
- Under the direction of the Regional Vice President, the Store Director drives a high performance selling culture utilizing the selling and service behaviors defined in the WIN Program; effectively coaching managers and associates to achieve selling goals. The Store Director demonstrates and trains selling and service and merchandising behaviors and creates an effective teamwork environment. The successful candidate understands the success of the store is tied to the quality and performance of the team.
- Job Requirements: College degree or equivalent, 5-10 years of store management experience, strong communication and interpersonal skills, strong merchandising skills and Big Box retail experience preferred
• Specialists (Men and Shoes)
- Under the direction of the Selling & Service Manager, the Selling Specialist is the expert in their assigned area. The Selling Specialist is responsible for establishing and maintaining customer relationships through consistent client communication, scheduling appointments, and increasing units per transaction to result in increased sales and repeat business. The Selling Specialist is also responsible for the execution of department sales events.
- Job Requirements: High school diploma or equivalent, must be goal oriented, with a demonstrated ability to meet sales goals and metrics, ability to identify customer needs and communicate effectively; sharing findings with management and notifying clients of new arrivals, promotions and events, must be flexible in scheduling as the business needs require evening, weekend and holiday schedules, prior retail sales experience or a proven track record of success in a selling workforce with achieved results
• Sales Associates (Seasonal, Short Hour and Part Time)
- Under the direction of the Selling & Service Manager, the Selling and Service Associate is responsible for providing outstanding customer service and driving store sales. The Selling and Service Associate fosters repeat business by building relationships for the future through communication of customer acquisition initiatives (MORE and Credit) and informing customers of upcoming events, new arrivals, and promotions. The Selling and Service associate is also responsible for quickly, and accurately processing sales transactions at the register.
- Job Requirements: High school diploma or equivalent, prior retail experience, ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends as necessary, effective communication skills required (emphasis on listening skills and verbal skills), ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks in a high volume environment, excellent customer service and problem solving skills, ability to operate equipment such as POS terminal and telephone
Please apply online at www.Careersatsaks.com
Now hiring security officers here at the Outlet Shoppes at Oklahoma City. Applicants must be CLEET phase 1&2 Certified with a valid Oklahoma Driver’s License. Positions available for daytime hours. Must be able to pay good attention to detail and willing to work retail security in a customer service driven environment.
Applications can be picked up at Customer Service in the Food Court or send resume to email@example.com.
Security License #09SGA0702. EOE.
Floor Supervisor position
Nights and Weekends a MUST
Retail experience preferred
Apply in person
The Children's Place is currently seeking Store Management for the following: Oklahoma Factory Shoppes #4032
Critical Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent customer engagement
- Develops talent
- Communicates effectively
- Plans and executes strategies
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite of applications and ability to adapt to additional internal applications
- Demonstrates adaptability
- Serves as a role model
- Is fiscally responsible
- Embraces self development
- Established time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor and stockroom; climb ladder, lift and carry up to 50lbs
Beyond a progressive environment, we offer excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefit package, which includes health/dental/vision plans, life insurance, 401(k), schedules that meet your lifestyle and we offer a generous employee discount program.
To apply, visit our website at www.childrensplace.com and click on “careers”. When submitting your application, be sure to search for the following: Oklahoma Factory Shoppes #4032
Part time Sales Associates
Weekends a must
Apply at http://jobs.chicos.com
Part-Time Sales Associate
We Are The Authority On Fragrances.
Spritz Designer Fragrances is a leading retailer of the best perfume and cologne at the most affordable prices. Founded in 1990, our brands include The Fragrance Outlet, Designer Fragrances, and Spritz Designer Fragrances. Our stores can be found at outlets and shopping malls throughout the country. Although our stores may go by different names, our mission is always the same – offer a wide selection of the best perfume and cologne at the lowest cost to be sold by the most personable, knowledgeable staff around.
Must be 21 or older
Excels at customer service
Excellent math skills
* Prior sales experience
*A passion for fragrance
**Prior money handling experience
*Preferred but not required
Compensation: Entry level starts at $8 per hour/ DOE
Sales bonuses; No cap
Cash Prize Contests
***Apply in store***
PT Sales Associates
Fun And Energetic Work Environment
Must be 18.
Please apply in person.
PT Sales Associate
What you will be doing (supervisory duties only apply to Asst Mgr and Supervisor):
·Supervise staff in absence of store manager and assistant manager and drive employees to meet sales targets
·Knowledge of register, product, store policies and procedures.
·Responsible for store operation during specified times on duty.
·Provide best practice as it relates to Customer Service i.e., greeting, sell-thru, relationship building and closing the sale using Selling with Passion techniques.
·Support all policies of the Company.
·Support special projects as assigned by the store manager and assistant store manager.
- Assume schedule duties of opening/closing shop procedures (key holder).
·Merchandise and sell product to achieve sales goals.
·Support and assist the training needs of new employees.
·Maintain store cleanliness to include dusting and vacuuming
What you need to be successful:
· Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy
·Must have working knowledge of register system and back office systems
·Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
·Must have good communication skills
·Supervisory skills a plus
·High school diploma
· Previous Retail experience
· All employees must have the ability to lift 40lbs., pack and unpack boxes, lifting, bending, kneeling, and climb ladders to stock shelves
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and talk or hear.
·The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
·The employee is occasionally required to sit.
·Specific vision abilities required
Please apply at the store location.
White House Black Market at OKC Outlet is Hiring
We are looking for a energetic sales leader with great customer service and strong leadership skills
Please call 405-787-1973
For more information
Position Type: Full-time
Job Description: At Wilsons Leather, our Assistant Sales Managers directly help to drive our business success. They work directly with our Store Sales Managers to promote operational effectiveness and ensure that customers are always our first priority. They take pride in delivering superior customer service and inspire associates to excel by being an exceptional role model. Our Assistant Sales Managers understand that the way the store looks is essential to drawing customers into our stores. They ensure that the store is clean, well organized, and meets our visual merchandising standards.
Meet personal sales goals and motivate others to drive store sales performance.
Provide exemplary customer service and ensure that others follow suit. Maximize profitability through excellent customer service. Promote a positive customer experience by keeping all customer areas clean and present merchandise according to company merchandising standards.
Assist in the development of a sales-focused store sales staff. Ensure that new associates are thoroughly trained and oriented to company standards. Monitor associate success and coach associates to help them achieve company expectations. Contribute to a positive team environment in the store. Recognize associate successes and help boost store morale.
Provide direction to associates to ensure floor coverage and completion of daily tasks.
Two + years of successful specialty retail experience in leadership role and High School diploma. (Post-Secondary education encouraged, retail management degree a plus.)
Excellent interpersonal communication skills, promoting effective sales and customer relations.
Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Demonstrated leadership skills and qualities.
Applications may be picked during normal mall hours at Wilsons Leather.
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
As a Retail Store Manager, you will be responsible for the management and leadership of a Yankee Candle Store; overseeing and driving daily sales performance; maintain service and operational standards; supervising, coaching, counseling and training staff on sales program; ensuring adequate staffing; providing superior customer service; maintaining store facilities; ensuring safety and security for guests and staff; preparing cash reports and merchandise orders; and other similar duties pertaining to the management of a retail store.
The Retail Store Manager provides direction and leadership to a Yankee Candle Retail Store; drives sales & profitability; provides exemplary guest service, ensures visual merchandising/presentation and operational standards; recruits, staffs, coaches and develops store management teams and sales associates as a part of our Succession Plan; meets or exceeds divisional and store sales and profitability goals.
• 3+ years; supervisory/management experience in a retail sales environment or similar fast paced, customer service environment, preferred.
• Previous experience in a retail sales environment with increasing levels of responsibility and strong working knowledge of general retail practices and procedures.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively lead/direct, coach and train others in a retail setting, and the ability to relate well using communication, interpersonal, diplomacy and related skills required.
• Experience in a specialty retail environment required.
Hiring For : Sales Associate
The overall responsibility for a sales associate is to provide Radical
* Create an "at home" and relaxed selling environment for customers
* Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills by engaging in one on one
interactions with customers to ensure all customers are attend to and
helped as needed.
* Build well rounded understanding for the products you will be
* Help execute merchandising task: Markdowns, POG's (Plan-o-Grams),
* Be a team player: participate fully in team meetings and trainings
* Be Authentic, Creative, Passionate, Relentless, and Resourceful in
your approach to all of your duties as a sales associate.